Friday 22 January 2016

Patsy - I Love You

I'm quite excited today because my lovely As You Like It teamie, Suzette, who also happens to be one of the artists and owners of Crafty Sentiment Designs, has some new images out today, and I've been lucky enough to have been allowed to play with some of them ahead of the release.  Not only that, she's demonstrating her new images on TV today. so if you're near a TV or have access to the tinterweb take a peek at Hochanda TV at 10am, 1pm or 5pm today!  I'm hoping one of my cards might even be on TV!!

I'll post some samples over the next few days, but today's card uses a stamp and sentiment set called Dreams, featuring a little girl (Patsy) and her puppy (Gizmo).




Update!!! ... Here's a screenshot of my card on TV earlier today *big grin*...





Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



12 comments:

Squirrel x said...

This deserves to be the highlight of the show hun! Such gorgeous colourwork and shading, you've brought so much life to this and I could just cuddle up on those soft pillows. Stunning xx

Christine L said...

Oohh this is so cute and gorgeous Annette, and with that lush pink bow... I do hope it's featured on the show - I'll take a peek if I can find it... not heard of Hochanda before!

Big hugs
Christine x

Deloris said...

Sooooo cute! Love that image, your wonderful coloring and the great shape of the card!

Sarah said...

What a lovely stamp Annette and beautifully showcased too xx

Jane said...

Adorable and you get a paws up from my Westie too!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Annette..the image is so adorable and coloured perfectly...gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Carole Pollard said...

What a cutie lovely card love and hugs Carole x

Sue said...

Annette, well, I have been saying all along what a star you are! How lovely and exciting to see your card on the TV! It really is beautiful. Your colour work is exquisite and I love your card design. The image is super cute too.
Sue...xxx

Deborah said...

Gorgeous card Annette, the colour is stunning.
Deborah A

Meihsia Liu said...

Love your beautiful card! Great coloring. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Kat W said...

I'm too late to the party to watch the shows but I am so excited just to see the screenshot of your card on TV...always knew you were a star :-)
The card is gorgeous; beautiful pastels shades and fabulous details :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, so enchanting. Love that image and your fab card design. What a kick it will have been to see it on TV. Congratulations lovely. That's beyond awesome! Hugs, Wends x