Friday 29 August 2014

Bear and Kittens

It's Friday again (it feels a long time coming this week for some reason) and to get me in the mood for the weekend I've used my favourite colour and an image of a bear and kittens.

In my honest opinion you can't generally go wrong with either teddies or kittens, so by incorporating both in one place (with a small splattering of pink) surely that is a perfect recipe to get the weekend off to a great start, right?



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



9 comments:

Squirrel x said...

If I get to spend the weekend with teddys and my kitten I shall be very happy. Gorgeous card hunny, really made me smile. Hugs xx

Mojca said...

oh the teddy is soooo cute and the card so very sweet. hugs! Mojca

Carole Pollard said...

This image is just delightful its so sweet a gorgeous choice of papers and design fab. Enjoy your weekend sounds like you are ready for it !!Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww Annette, that is such a cutie pie image! Love the layout and pretty rose die. Hugs, Wends x

Sarah said...

A beautiful card Annette, what a cute trio xx

Craftdee said...

Just been checking out your latest works of art... gorgeous one and all; this one's no exception :-) Enjoy your weekend, Donna ♥

Carol S. said...

This is sooo adorable, A winner for me! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Annette, a great design and pretty colours. Your beautifully coloured cute image is adorable and lovely details!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Christine L said...

Awwwww soooo gorgeous!! And doesn't she belong over at In The Pink too??

Hugs
Christine x