Monday 25 August 2014

Be careful where you put that bauble

I'm back to my old fussy style with today's card, and it's another festive number featuring one of the new Wild Rose Studio images.  I've water-coloured it with my DI reinkers adding a smidgeon of glossy accents on the baubles.  It's another hat-trick because as well as the image and papers, I've also used one of WRS's new dies too; a pretty lacy snowflake tucked behind the image.



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



7 comments:

Carol S. said...

Adorable card, such a sweet image and beautifully coloured. Love the design and it's great to be able to switch between styles. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carole Pollard said...

Love this stamp so cute and a great design so pretty love and Happy crafting Hugs Carole x

Christine L said...

Another gorgeous card hon... loving the image and how you've picked out the images with the glossy accents.... and oooh i LIKE that snowflake die!!

Hugs
Christine x

Pamellia said...

This is just wonderful! I love your images and adding the shine to the ornaments was a great idea! Love that frilly snowflake too! :)

Sarah said...

So lovely Annette. Love the shiny baubles and that stamp is on the top of my wishlist xx

Chrissy said...

Such a sweet image and perfectly coloured Annette.Love the papers and flowers and pretty snowflake die..

luv CHRISSYxx

Whisper said...

Oooo adorable image and am loving that super snowflake die too, Luv Sam x