Monday 16 September 2013

Autumn Colours

Stampfairy are sponsoring Craft Your Passion today, so I've made some little gift pouches to support the challenge.  As the challenge theme is 'Autumn Colours', these ones are orange and brown.

I don't tend to send Halloween cards, but instead I make little pouches containing treats for the kids who come around in the evening.  The trouble is that I think most of them now expect money as their treat, so they're a bit disappointed when I produce a bowl containing my candy pouches, despite the effort I go to for them!!

The pouch template is one I created from opening up a food packaging box, scanning it into my computer, resizing it to fit onto an A4 page, converting it to a transparent png file, and digitally paperpiecing the papers and sentiment onto it before printing it out.  I then just had to print it out, score and fold it to create the pouch, and then decorate it with a little bow, my image and some liquid pearls.




See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy Crafting
Annette
xx

12 comments:

Christine L said...

These are fabulous Annette... and if I'd have been trick or treating on your door when I was young, I'd have LOVED to receive something like this!! (I could never part with Easter Egg boxes when I was a child as I just loved how pretty they were - much to my mum's consternation!)

Now... could I get you to share with me your scanned box template? I'd really love to have a go at something like this.. though must admit, we don't get a lot of kids knocking now!

Big hugs
Christine x

Pat K said...

These are fabulous Annette...so beautifully coloured. hugs, Pat K xx

Mojca said...

Wow this look so gorgeous! Hugs! Mojca

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are gorgeous and what cute images. Thanks for playin at PTW. I have some candy and would love you to hop over

Sarah said...

Fabulous little bags Annette and the images are perfect. thankfully we are too remote for trick or treaters but we get the real bats!! Yuk xx

Sue said...

WOW! These are wonderful Annette. Such a fabulous design and I love the cute images coloured so beautifully.
I think anyone would be thrilled to receive on of these!
Thank you for taking part in the Papertake Weekly Challenge this week
Sue xx

dreamer said...

what a clever lady you are, you lost me when you started at your computer, how I would love to have your template? or a video on this lesson would be fab, good work LIKE IT with a tick regards Wendy littleal1@bigpond.com.au

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love these Annette! Fabulous colours and papers and really sweet images. Gorgeous Halloween makes. Hugs, Wends x

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous Annette.Such a clever design and your colouring is executed so beautifully.Thanks for your support and kind comments.I've added a second card to the DT blog and have used one of your freebie sentiments - thanks :)
Lisa x

Marja B. said...

Lovely boxes, such a clever idea! Congrats on your win. :)

Tammy said...

These are adorable Annette! Sweet images and fabulous design! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!
Tammy x

Helen said...

These are great! Love the design and the colours.

Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Calendar Challenge.

Helen x