Tuesday 27 August 2013

Purple Puppy Spots

I've got my Go Kreate frame out again to make another gorgeous shaped card, this time using a Crafter's Companion stamp called 'Friends'  He's a real cutie and I've also used some Crafter's Companion papers, although they're actually from a Christmas set, but as it was just a lilac spotty paper, I thought it would be ok to use it on a non-festive card. I've inked the edges with purple ink and stitched around the panels (I didn't risk sewing around the main card base shape as it looked a bit fussy to get the stitching neat!)

The Magnolia Doohickey twisted swirl die was cut in white again, and I coloured it to match my card colour scheme using copic V09.



See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


Card Recipe featuring items from The Stamp Basket:
I've been inspired by:
  • Crafter's Companion - Animals
  • Penny's Paper Crafty - Dies and/or Punches
  • Totally Papercrafts - Bows (both a ribbon bow and a bow type die!)
  • Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Dotty
Happy crafting

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Annette and I LOVE that shaped card....I feel the debit card jumping!! xx

Desire Fourie said...

This is so cheerful. Love the purples and cute image.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sharon said...

A beautiful card Annette. Just love it! Such a cute puppy that. Will have to go pay CC a visit...lol hugs Sharon x

Mojca said...

Oh this is absolutely gorgeous Annette. Hugs! Mojca

Unknown said...

This is super cute! love the image, the colors, dies... Awesome job!
Have a nice day, Annette! :)

Chrissy said...

What a super sweet puppy Annette..gorgeous colouring and love the purple and sparkle..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx..

Elise said...

Awww Annette! How ADORABLE!!! You've coloured this pup soo BEAUTIFULLY and I love those sparkles on his flowers .. this is LOVELY!!!

Big Hugs,
Elise

D said...

Love the cool shape of your card! Your coloring is fabulous too. Thank you so much for playing along with us this month at the Crafter's Companion challenge blog.

Anna-Karin said...

Very sweet! Love the shape, glitter and ribbon. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!