Wednesday 12 June 2013

Is it too late to be good?

The theme today at ABC Christmas Challenge is L for 'Laugh' or 'Less is more'.

My regular visitors will know how much I struggle with the 'less is more' style, so I've had  no choice but to opt for the 'laugh' version.

However, it's more like a small smile, rather than a belly-ache laugh!!!

I also opted to paint my image with distress reinkers, but had to have a couple of attempts as it was quite a challenging image (and I still struggle with painting hair).  Perhaps I should stick to painting my bear images and keep my Copics for more intricate images.



See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

6 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh I love this image and I think your colouring is just fine! the colours are lovely. hugs! Mojca

Christine L said...

Well I love it Annette... your colouring looks good to me!! And yes, I did smile at the sentiment!

I've been trying my hand at Barry Bear.... but you'll have to wait until Saturday too see!!

Hugs
Christine x

nnalorac said...

She's looking good to me Annette and such a pretty card. What a bore being tooooooo good lol! Carolxx

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Beautiful card Annette - love your pretty papers and cardstock!
Helen x

Junhild said...

Beautiful card! Love the sweet image and the beatiful lacepunch:)

Thanks for playing along at Nordsalten Hobbyklubb:)

Junhild

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Annette :-) the image is lovely and the colours are perfect :-)

luv
Lols x x x