Thursday 31 January 2013

Heart to Heart

The theme today at Lili's Little Fairies is anything but a square card, so I've made a fancy shaped card using a craftwork cards base.  The colouring is with DI re-inkers.  I'm still persevering  and have got most of the colours that I think I need now after one arrived today.  However, I'm sure there will be 'just one more' that I find I need.  I've also just got some lovely heart dies and this is my first card using them.  I thought they matched the image well.



See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

10 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the sweet image and all the fab details.
luv
Debby

Christine L said...

So gorgeous Annette... love this green. And I like how you've used a white pen to 'round' the die cut hearts!

Hugs
Christine x

Bettina L. said...

Fab shape Annette. Love the green surroundings and you've coloured this image beautifully too. Have a lovely day. Hugs Bettina xx

Mojca said...

Oh I love your colouring Annette and the cute heart die is just gorgeous. hugs¨Mojca

Chris (catt871) said...

GORGEOUS!!!! I love the intricate little dies you use...you have more patience than me!!! LOL The heart dies go PERFECTLY with that image!
(What distress ink colour do you use on faces??)
HUGS,
Chris

Unknown said...

Hi Annette, awww what a super sweet image - fabulous colouring and a lovely card.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

Sarah

Antonella said...

Awe, great card! I love all the dies you used!
Hugs, antonella :-)

Anonymous said...

Super Ooooober cute me LOVE that memory box heart die too!! that's on my must have list haha!! Thanks for joining us on the Totally Gorjuss challenge too
hugs Samantha x

Rachel said...

Fab card, thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week.

Wedgie xxx

Gail said...

What an adorable image! This is colored so pretty and sweet! Thanks so much for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Challenge! --Gail