Wednesday 28 November 2012

Polar eXpress

It's the letter 'X' at the ABC Christmas Challenge being 'X marks the spot', which I've done with some crossed over twine.

This was quite a simple card (hence the 'express' in the blog post title, although that was also a pun on the 'X' theme too!).

I've stitched some snowflake embossed card onto some aqua coloured card and stuck that to my card base, then added my cut-out image and a die cut tree, some snowflakes, liquid pearls, and of course my twine.  Finally I've used my glamour dust on the polar bear's nose and paws.


See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay

Card Recipe:
Please pop on over to the  ABC Christmas challenge blog to see the other creations by the talented design team, and to enter our challenge.  I look forward to seeing your creations this week.

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

eXcellent! card Annette LOVE the colours and this cheeky chappie!
LOVE the sewing too! hugs me x

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Eeeeek! How adorable!!

Deanne :)

Mojca said...

Waw this is so pretty Annette.Hugs! Mojca

Pink Dandelion said...

Super card. Debs xx

Anne-Marie said...

Love his frosty nose, Netty! You may say "simple", but I say simply super!

Dorte said...

Cute image you have used- again, Annette. Your snowflake embossing looks great and so do the blue glitter.
hugs Dorte

Christine L said...

Love your fabbie polar bear hon... Your card is very effective even though it was a quick one!

Hugs
Christine x

Elise said...

Awwww! So cute Annette! And I love the wintery colors you've used on here! :)

Big Hugs,
Elise

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

rachel said...

this is just beautiful annette - fabulous background and a supercute polar xx

Zw@@n said...

Cute card, Annette. Love that bear and the colours are so pretty. Luv, Wilma