Saturday 20 October 2012

Purple Tilly

I've got another card to share today on behalf of The Stamp Basket.  This one's less of a traditional Christmas colour card, but I think it is nice to be different sometimes!  It's been a while since I've used purple too, and I've missed it!!!

I love the sweet snowflake embossing folder and the gorgeous corner dies on this card.  The bistro label die is also a great size.






See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


All items are from The Stamp Basket as follows:

Pop over to The Stamp Basket to see the lovely array of products on offer.



I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

7 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful image and colourng Annette, he is adorable, loving the purple too..fabulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Larissa said...

Gorgeous! Love how you coloured the image.

Hugs,
Larissa

Mojca said...

Waw so gorgeous Annette. Fsbulous dies and ohhhh what a cute and sweet image. Hugs! MOjca

Aud said...

This is lovely Annette, purple one of my favourite colours, love the image and embossing. Aud x

Anonymous said...

Love all the purple! Beautiful image too. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge! Good luck xx

Nicola said...

Beautiful Christmas card Annette with such a cute image, fab design and gorgeous embossing!
Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Bettina L. said...

This is so adorable Annette. Love the embossing, use of diecuts and colouring. Hugs Bettina xx