Tuesday 18 September 2012

Pink Fairy Dust Tilda

We're halfway through this fortnight's challenge at Top Tip Tuesday which is Recycle it.  I've made a mid-way reminder card to share.  I've used ribbon that was wrapping on a gift that was given to me by my mother-in-law during her recent visit in August.  I love pink so the ribbon was kept and used on this card.  The pink card which the image, sentiment and backing panel are layered on is also recycled from an old file divider.


See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay


Card Recipe:
Please pop on over to the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge Blog to see the other creations by the talented design team, and to enter our challenge.  I look forward to seeing your creations this week.

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

9 comments:

Doreen said...

Love this gorgeous card Annette...fabulous image and details.xxx

Bernie said...

Fabulous card, Annette! I’m a died in the wool recycler so I Love your recycled bits especially.
Hugs
Bernie

SoniaW said...

Lovely card as ever!! i love the layout and fab colouring!

Mojca said...

Oh such a pretty card. I love the colors and pretty embellishment. Hugs! Mojca

Larissa said...

Gorgeous card! Love the little pink bow.

Hugs,
Larissa

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card hun, this Tilda is so sweet and I love the pretty papers too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Annette. She is definitely a sweetie and your colouring is beautiful. Love the pretty papers too.

Thank you for taking part in Joanna Sheen's So Sweet Challenge

Sue

Elise said...

HI Annette! OoOoh this is so beautiful! I love the soft delicate pinks mixed in with some blues on here!! So STUNNING!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Christine L said...

Wow Annette.... gorgeous card... love the papers you've used for her and that fairy dust she's blowing... wonder if she could blow some my way? LOL! Could do with a bit right now!! hehe

Hugs
Christine x