Thursday 5 July 2012

Fairy Sweet Purple

I've used one of my oldest LOTV images today, but it is still one of my favourites.  I love this ribbon too.  It makes such a lovely bow and is lovely and wide.  But because the middle is like very fine chiffon, it gathers nicely at the knot.  Some of my bows look a bit wonky, but I've never been disappointed when I've used this ribbon.  I'm gonna run out soon so will have to stock up again.  Might see if there are other colours available, and treat myself to a few!






See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

8 comments:

Sue said...

stunning card. I love the sweet image and the colours are gorgeous

Sue

ThePurplePlace said...

Awwww! Absolutely adorable and all in my favorite colors! Lone it!

Hugs,
Lisa

SoniaW said...

Love this card- especially the clouds how did you do them?

Christine L said...

Yep I still love this image too.... and you've made a fab purple card! Lovin that ribbon too.... think I have a few colours of it in my stash.

Hugs
Christine x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous and adorable card.
luv
Debby

Lisa said...

This is such a gorgeous card, lovely image and coloring! Thank you for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly and good luck!

Lena Katrine said...

Great project!!! Thank you so much for entering our WOC challenge "punch it out" :)
Hugs, Lena Katrine

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a sweet card! Loving that rich purple. Gotta love that sweet LOTV fairy too, so cute. Hugs, Wends xxx