Wednesday 20 June 2012

Tilda Birthday Presents

Ok, I'm back to a pink shaped card today (I feel much better after a short spell away from pink).

I've used a lovely colour combo of pink, aqua, green and a touch of purple (the purple being the ribbons on the gifts).  I think the pink and aqua colours are lovely together.

I got a bit carried away with the pink though.  Can anyone notice my mistake though?  Whoops!!!


See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
 Happy crafting.

6 comments:

Mojca said...

Hmmm what can possibly be wrong with this card ... I have no idea, because it is absolutely gorgeous.. Me By the die-cut in the corner? But I think it is a lovely decoration. I really like your coloring of Tilda, so cute. Hugs! Mojca

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Annette, super image and fab colours, hugs Jo xxx

Anonymous said...

Pretty card hunny awesome clouds xx

xxxtglxxx said...

I love this Annette! :) Really pretty card hun, I love how you manage to add papers onto shaped cards, and your cutting round the nesit is so neat! I have used your embossing trick too - it works! :)

I cant find any mistake on this at all - give us a clue! lol :)

Love the colours and your cloudy background is awesome!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Debbie Pamment said...

LOVE your colour palette and gorgeous layout! Fabulous job.
Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week for our BINGO challenge
xXx

Ribbon Girl said...

Annette - I can't see a mistake - what is it? Your card is loThanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge. Mary G x vely.