Thursday 14 June 2012

Doilies and Lace

Today I've used my favourite pink colours but added some pretty white accents of doilies and lace.  The papers are fast becoming my new (current) favourites, and I wish I'd bought 2 packs of this set cos I love all of the ones I've used from it so far.  I've not added many embellishments because I didn't want to cover up the paper!




See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


Card Recipe:
  • Image - Tilda with Big Ribbon
  • Sentiment - One of my own Freebies
  • Card base - Crafty Boots
  • Papers - Wild Rose Studio Vintage Rose
  • Colouring - Promarkers, Copics, Sakura Stardust Gel pens, Dovecraft Shimmer chalks
  • Nesties - Lacey circles
  • All flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
  • From my stash -  Doilies, pearls, lace, white gel pen
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

16 comments:

Sue said...

This is a very pretty card,and yes the paper is lovely.
Sue x

Sue said...

gorgeous card, lovely image and I agree - those papers are beautiful

Sue

Lisa Minckler said...

Beautiful card Annette. Love the way you've die cut the bottom of the card..that looks amazing!

Christine L said...

Someone say PINK? (imagine a Christine-looking merekat type here)... Gorgeous card Annette... I LOVE how you're doing those clouds lately too... Are they done with the. Chalks?

Hugs
Christine x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,such a lovely image.xxx

Danni said...

Very pretty card!

Mojca said...

Adorable image and so beautifully colored. Just love the paper you used. Perfect! Hugs! Mojca

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card. I love the paper.
Nikki x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous card. Fab cloud formation. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Day's Away this fortnight and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Larissa said...

Gorgeous!

Hugs,
Larissa

Christine said...

Gorgeous sweet Tilda creation those clouds are stunning..you could have entered this one also in the Totally Tilda chall..you can enter up to 4 times..something to think about nxt time..

smiles Christine x

Ribbon Girl said...

Very pretty Annette - know what you mean about covering up all the lovely papers - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl card challenge to use ribbon or lace, Mary G x

Gaynor Greaves said...

Absolutely stunning card, love the colours and all the fab details, very pretty, thanks for joining our bingo challenge at CYDA, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT xx

Berit Synnøve said...

Fabulous card. Love your colors and flowers arrangement.
Thanks for joining Craft Your Days Away.
Hugs Berit

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Gprgeous Gorgeous. So pretty. Sheila.x

Bev said...

So pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at WOC this time x