Friday 27 April 2012

Beach Babe

There is a new release and freebie today at StampFairy called Molly Beach so I've made a summery card  using one of the cute new digis and the freebie.  I've kept the design of the card quite simple as I wanted the image to be large in relation to the card size, which meant there was not much room for my usual array of embellishments!  I cut Molly out separately and raised her up on foam pads for some texture. The yellow panel is also raised up from the card on foam pads.




This card is available to buy on my eBay listings

eBay


Card Recipe:
  • Image - Molly Beach from StampFairy & The Stamping Boutique beach background
  • Papers - First Edition Hideaway
  • Colouring - Promarkers, Copics, Dovecraft Shimmer chalks
  • From my stash -  Glossy Accents & Glamour dust, Gems
Please pop on over to StampFairy to see the newly released digi images.


Here's a preview of the set being released today:



    I've been inspired by:
    Happy Crafting

    8 comments:

    Nikbee said...

    A wonderful card. I love Molly and she looks fab in the beach scene.
    Nikki x

    3treescreations@gmail.com said...

    Love the scene you've created!

    Deanne :)

    Christine L said...

    Fab card Annette... love that little scene!

    Hope it's not too wet down there... the weather man was in Torquay yesterday... it looked bad!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    Mojca said...

    Such a sweet image and the color combination is amazing. Hugs! Mojca

    Jackie Randolph said...

    Beautiful scene and colors Annette!! Molly looks so sweet!

    Pauline said...

    This is adorable! A lovely beach scene, and looking at the horrible rain and wind outside, makes me wish for summer even more!

    xxxtglxxx said...

    I used to look like that!! :D lol!

    Awesome card, love this image and brilliant colours and beach scene. This really made me smile :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    Sue said...

    Hi ya
    aww adorable card, fabulous colouring, lovely little scene, lovely papers & design, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, sue,x