Friday 16 March 2012

I can smell the chocolate

There is a new release and freebie today at StampFairy called Barry Easter 2 so I couldn't resist making a project using one of the cute new digis.  I made a card and matching yummy goodie bag

I'm actually surprised that I had enough will-power to put the mini eggs in the pouch, and not in my mouth. I love mini eggs, but they are soooo addictive.  One is never enough.  But I was proud of myself because I didn't eat any, even though the smell from the pouch was oh-so-delicious !!!!

Of course my abstinence may have been related to hubby supervising me, to ensure that no mini eggs strayed away from the bag.  I'm sure he has eyes in the back of his head.


Card Recipe:

Here's a preview of the set being released today:

I've been inspired by:
Happy Crafting

13 comments:

Christine L said...

Hi Annette...

Oh what a cruel hubbie.... you weren't even allowed one? Or did he sneak one out when you weren't looking? Tell-tale signs are choccie breath, brown at corner of lips etc...

Seriously.... fab project - as always hon.... never expect any different from you now!

Hugs
Christine x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Annette,love the beautifully coloured image.xxx

Larissa said...

Fabulous card and project Annette! I love how you coloured Barry, the clouds are gorgeous. The decoration on the bag is so pretty!

Hugs,
Larissa

Lisa Minckler said...

GULP!!! This is SO, SOOO pretty Annette. Your color choice really grabbed me. I love how vibrant and clear this looks. Those eggs and the sky and that adorable bear. Just LOVE this!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

LOVE this bag of chocolates - can I come Easter hunt at your house :)

Deanne :)

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Annette,fabulous colouring and all those speckled eggs just calling for someone to eat them...beautiful card, love the sofy colours in the papers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

Annette this is such a fab Idea well done how pretty Hugs Elaine

Unknown said...

Annette this is such a fab Idea well done how pretty Hugs Elaine

Anita said...

These are so pretty Annette. I love the little tag for the gift bag of chocolates. Oh I don't think I could have resisted because I love those little chocolate eggs.

annes paperfun said...

Such a lovely card!
Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
Hugs Anne Kristine

Mojca said...

I love the shapes of your cards! And the bag is also lovely Annette. Just love your coloring. Hugs! Mojca

xxxtglxxx said...

LOL! My hubby is the chocolate monster in our house, and he has NO willpower at all! :)

Gorgeous treat bag Netty, a lovely gift idea and beautiful card to match. Love the shape and pretty papers, and your cloudy background is stunning :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Sonia said...

Annette, fabby creation!... yummy egg-candy i love it!. Thanks for your inspiration.
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60